Here are the top Croatian hotels for 2017 according to HolidayCheck – the top travel review portal German-speaking holiday-takers.
Here are awarded hotels:
1. Miramar (Opatija)
2. Falkensteiner Hotel Adriana (Zadar)
3. Falkensteiner Hotel & Spa Iadera (Petrcane)
4. Plaza (Omis)
5. Laguna Parentium (Porec)
6. Falkensteiner Club Funimation Borik (Zadar)
The winning hotels (up to 10 hotels per region) were automatically determined from the hotels, which meet the following minimum criteria:
- A minimum of 50 reviews during the period from 1.12.2015 to 30.11.2016
- At least 90% Recommendation
- At least 5.0 Overall rating
- No breach of the actual Code of Conduct in 2016.
The awards are based on more than 1 million guest reviews submitted to HolidayCheck.
Reputize customers in South-Eastern Europe received 25 HolidayCheck awards! Here are details:
1. Amazing results in Greece – hotels double the number of reviews and climb ranking:
2. Reputize customers in Bulgaria received 13 out of 15 HolidayCheck awards: